Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of Blood Street Gang | Frost Yeager

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

F0LXY

Frost Yeager
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : ibrahim

2. Your age : 20

3. Time zone : GMT +3

4. Average online per day :7-8 hours

5. Your Discord : F0LXY

6. Your Nickname : Frost Yeager

7. Your ID : 98870

Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

-I am Doing Application for Bloods also I am believing myself for be a best in all gangs.All the times they will scare our Bloods gang.When they will see us they will be scared.We will be all the time and I think we can make good friends and show that everyone is strong to Bloods and we will be respectful towards everyone

- I'll be a good leader and bring the bloods to a good place and be successful and take the dominance of both ghetto also Based on my past experience, I think you will be a good leader and I believe I will succeed. Also I will choose my deputies especially very important and carefully and we will provide more activity in ghetto also and we will be very careful not to make any rule brakes.

-And also if someone Join my gang he need to 12 years old and he need to know the 10/12 on interview question and he or she break the rule i will give the strike or demote and he or she we can give him a promotion if he attends events Apart from that, I think to establish an environment where everyone respects each other and has fun and I will do my best to make sure everyone treats each other happily and respectfully.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization

- I will As much as I can, to establish a very good turf team and make 100% turf.
- i have a 3 deputies 1 event and 2 turf deputies also i will selected carefully and high commands and we will be a active
- i will do every day fz, gun store , store robbery and if do a hostage situation we will do
- I will provide it by recruiting experienced people with proper interviews.
- I will win half of the events and I think I will have a good team
- We will try to keep the spray profits above 10k
- it will be active both ghetto
- i believe Bloods is alive and participate every single events.
- I will make sure to giving out bonuses if my gang members show good activity in events so they will not lose their faith inside the gang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom