Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Peter Phoenix
Administrators nickname
Dark wick
Date
Mar 24, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://youtu.be/9tRrPVUcaLs

Peter Sans

Player
Player
I was riding out to Sandy Shore Hospital to pick up Albozz, no information of a 10-15, so I rode out expecting just to pick him up. But apparently he had a 10-15 with him which I had no what so ever information about, so I though since Albozz was in the vehicle, he'll sort that at DOC, but he was given a warn before we got there, so I was left with a 10-15 which I had no information about, so I decided to just let him go since I could not do anything, so I stopped by the airport, which I understand in later aspect is not the best place to release someone, however it was not far away from Sandy Shore Hospital in my eyes. So I said I would bring him out of the car, of course forgot to tell him to watch his head, which I do take responsability for as a slip up due to my lack of experience, only having arresting one 10-15 before. I said as you can hear in the video that I would remove his cuffs and let him go. But what it looked to me was that he was no longer cuffed, but constantly pointing, and so I thought his cuffs were already away, which now I know they werent. A slipup/blackmagic which I am now punsihed for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom