Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charles McKnight

Player
Player

1. Your name IRL : Charlie
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : GMT
4. Average online per day : 3 (Work is freeing up for the next 3 months starting 27.03.2024 in that time around 5-6)
5. Your Discord : forcestriker10
6. Your Nickname : Charles Fleeca
7. Your ID : 25402

Hello, I would like to start by thanking you for reading through my application for LSPD Chief .

For many of you that might not know, I have been a high command in many different organisations, which include being Deputy Governor and the Sheriff of SAHP, taking the responsibility of the organisation and making sure there are no punishments given to the organisation.
During my time in the city, I have gained valuable experience from being Head of the USSS and being Head of Department, while also having some time as Homeland Security, during my time in SAHP I had risen in the ranks and have been involved in almost all departments, including Internal Affairs, Recruitment and training, then looking over all the departments as undersheriff, which lead to being the SAHP Sheriff for 2 terms.

I have worked under many different leaders, whilst also being a leader myself. I have been watching others and myself fail in certain situations and succeed at times, which gives me the confidence to apply to become a leader once again.
  1. Corruption

During the past few terms in LSPD, I have been watching them get targeted for corruption. This includes being targeted for inspections and not being able to pass them. LSPD has been given the name of being the most corrupt organisation in the city, with the new stance of the government, I'm looking forward to working with them to ensure this is not included in the future of LSPD. To do this I plan on bringing in the same structure I held at SAHP. There will be a chain of command put in place immediately and I will also bring in a harder training program. It will be made clear from the start that no corruption will be tolerated.

We will be focusing on having a great relationship with all other LEO’s and creating a safe environment within the city.

1. Training program

Like mentioned before, it is very important that we bring in a new training structure for the new term, to prepare the officers for the worst situations possible as the criminals are getting smarter everyday.

The new training structure will involve having several training sessions for each officer, they will learn how to pull people over successfully and they will also learn how to engage in heavy weapon combat.

The final thing that I will implement is the end of 1 man patrols. If I am to become Chief of Police I will make it mandatory for officers to have an additional unit to go on patrol, at all times.

1. New departments.

With my time as the Sheriff of SAHP, I was able to experiment with some new departments that went very well. One of these involves the Negotiations team.

It has been proven many times that the negotiations team was very helpful and it also gave people of lower responsibility the chance to negotiate for the citizens and their fellow officers. This will include communicating with both the SAHP, FIB and Government on the key parts of negotiating, and we can move a step closer to being able to negotiate without problems.

Another department will be bringing back the task force. I will be combing the task force with the detectives. This means that our detectives can gain the evidence they need and bring the criminal to jail, at that moment in time. It also creates a sense of freedom to the task force as they are able to collect evidence on the people they are tracking down, and can keep case files on them.

At this moment in time, I believe that LSPD has the possibility of being one of the best RP based organisations in the city. I have heard this from both other organisations and gang/family members.

To keep improvement on this I would continue to increase the amount of /me commands that are used when on duty as a whole.

I want to create a more friendly and professional environment within the organisations.
The final way I want to increase the level of roleplay is to follow the misdemeanour procedure, I want to increase the amount we use in the interrogation room and the holding cells in our Headquarters.

Thank you for reading my application.​

Ruby Specter

We Get What We Deserve
Server Administrator
Rejected

No recent activity
Thanks for Applying we need you to apply in the next phase with more activities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom