Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader Of Marabunta | Nasser Almansourii

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

NBS9

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Nasser
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone : GMT+3
4. Average online per day : 8-12 hours
5. Your Discord : nbs0
6. Your Nickname : Nasser Almansourii
7. Your ID : 39019
Additional information

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1.Because I want to make the gangs interactive and make the server interact more and make life more realistic, I was planning to take the gang a long time ago and now it is necessary to take it and make the gang interactive.

2. I entered more than one gang and saw that there was no interaction and half of those inside the gang did not interact. I want this thing to change, and I will let anyone who enters the gang interact, not the same as the other gangs.

3.I have experience and have joined all the gangs, and I understand the server rules, and I have entered more than one organization and was a high rank, same as SAHP, gov, and I have experience in the laws and everything.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
1. I will make sure that all gang members follow the server rules and do not violate them. If they are violated before my eyes, the person will be expelled, the admin will be informed, and the person will be blacklisted from the gang .

My Goals

The gang be one of the best gangs

clapping everyone in ghetto

making hostage situation and gun store robbery

Get 100% turf

Ranks

12. Leader
11. Deputy
10. Turf Leader
9. Under Deputy
8. Turfer
7. Warlord