Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Unique Wizard
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
Sep 17, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
N/A as it was more than 1.5 years

WizardCooper

Player
Player
Name:
ID: EN1- 75991
Why you banned?: Rule 1.1 Account sharing
Date of suspension: 17/9/22 (roughly)
How long were you baned: 9999 Days (Permanent Banned)

Dear Admins, It's almost more than 1.5 years that I'm banned for General rule 1.1. I realised my mistake and I wanna play EN1 once again as it's close to my heart. I deserve a chance and make assure never gonna go this mistake again. Also as it's more than 1.5 years I don't able to recall who banned me so I put curator's name. Kindly review and give me a chance. I'm really old player and I still missed the city. Also I buyed a new GTA for my this account which is never shared with someone it's brand new I'm gonna use brand new social club on this account (I can use new social club for this old account but social is new) Thank you! I accept wipe too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom