Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh Verdansk

Player
Player
OOC information

1→ Josh Sharp
2→ 17
3→ UK TIMEZONE
4→ Most of the time, Usually weekdays 3pm to 1/2am weekends anytime really 8+hr a day
5→ 8+hr
6. Joshh#0947
7. Josh Verdansk
8. 80599
9. I want to be curator of crime section

Additional information
1→Through my time playing GRP I have had many a different job roles and have by far most enjoyed working in law enforcement which I have found interesting, I have also been on both sides of the field whilst also being arrested/punished which has helped me understand the server and become fluent with the rules of it; I would like to become and admin as I find myself able to control situations easily and hand correct punishment and feel like I want to step up my knowledge and use it at another level.
2→My strengths I believe are my communication skills and the ability to as I stated in my last question control situations which is the main part of the IC role of an admin, I also spend a lot of time on the game itself ranging from 8-10 hours usually per day and another 3-5 on my pc meaning that I could both deal with IC issues and OOC issues which I feel is my main strengths.
3→ I feel my greatest weaknesses are the fact that I am sometimes inpatient and don't often want to listen to things in which I don't believe are true which could be classed as inpatient too.
4→ I am certainly ready to leave RP life to become an admin as I have recently started to want to deluge deeper into the RP side and for me ensuring that the RP side of GRP is enforced would be one of my main aims as an administrator.
5→ I currently don't own any businesses so this wouldn't be a problem in me becoming an admin.
6→Nothing is preventing me from being active at the moment and hopefully nothing will emerge that causes me to become inactive.

JoehonnWiffle

Player
Player
OOC information

1→ Josh Sharp
2→ 17
3→ UK TIMEZONE
4→ Most of the time, Usually weekdays 3pm to 1/2am weekends anytime really 8+hr a day
5→ 8+hr
6. Joshh#0947
7. Josh Verdansk
8. 80599
9. I want to be curator of crime section

Additional information
1→Through my time playing GRP I have had many a different job roles and have by far most enjoyed working in law enforcement which I have found interesting, I have also been on both sides of the field whilst also being arrested/punished which has helped me understand the server and become fluent with the rules of it; I would like to become and admin as I find myself able to control situations easily and hand correct punishment and feel like I want to step up my knowledge and use it at another level.
2→My strengths I believe are my communication skills and the ability to as I stated in my last question control situations which is the main part of the IC role of an admin, I also spend a lot of time on the game itself ranging from 8-10 hours usually per day and another 3-5 on my pc meaning that I could both deal with IC issues and OOC issues which I feel is my main strengths.
3→ I feel my greatest weaknesses are the fact that I am sometimes inpatient and don't often want to listen to things in which I don't believe are true which could be classed as inpatient too.
4→ I am certainly ready to leave RP life to become an admin as I have recently started to want to deluge deeper into the RP side and for me ensuring that the RP side of GRP is enforced would be one of my main aims as an administrator.
5→ I currently don't own any businesses so this wouldn't be a problem in me becoming an admin.
6→Nothing is preventing me from being active at the moment and hopefully nothing will emerge that causes me to become inactive.
he should get it great guy
:))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom