Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hassan ScarFace
Administrators nickname
Adham Pluxury
Date
Oct 30, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2Fi3WtBqjI&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=HassanThug +https://imgur.com/a/lZ41oC1

Hassan ScarFace

Leader
Leader
Dear SR Admin,

I hope this message finds you well I am writing to address a recent incident during the Halloween event that has resulted in my ban from the server. I want to sincerely apologize for my actions as I acknowledge that I made a mistake and take full responsibility for the consequences that followed

I want to be transparent about what happened in the heat of the moment, I engaged in actions that I now realize were inappropriate and against the spirit of fair play that your server upholds. I understand the importance of maintaining a positive and enjoyable gaming environment for all players, and I regret my lapse in judgment

I want to be transparent about what happened in the heat of the moment, I engaged in actions that I now realize were inappropriate and against the spirit of fair play that your server upholds. I understand the importance of maintaining a positive and enjoyable gaming environment for all players, and I regret my lapse in judgment

I want to assure you that this incident does not reflect my typical behavior, and I have always strived to be a contributing member of the community This experience has been a valuable lesson, and I am committed to learning from it to ensure it does not happen again in the future

I understand that consequences are necessary for maintaining a fair and enjoyable gaming environment and I respect the decisions made by the server administration However I kindly request your consideration in granting me another chance I am passionate about this community and the experiences it offers and I am committed to proving that my actions during the Halloween event were a one-time lapse in judgmen

I sincerely apologize for any disruption or frustration my actions may have caused and I am more than willing to accept any additional measures or conditions that may be necessary for my return to the server

Thank you for taking the time to read my message and I appreciate your understanding and consideration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom