Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Madhav Barnes

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Madhav Singhal
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - IST GMT + 05:30
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play: 12PM to 18pm
5. Average online per day: 4-5hours
6. Your Discord: madhavyt12
7. Your Nickname: Madhav Barnes
8. Your ID: 6318
9. I want to be the curator of the State section

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
Ans: It's been a long time in the city, and I've learned and experienced many new things. Now, I want to dedicate my time to serving this server. It's my dream to become an administrator. And i saw some of my friend who are admin and got to know that it is fun job and a responsible job to do so.

2. What are your strengths?
Ans: I am calm and thoughtful when making decisions, and I fluently speak both Hindi and English while respecting server rules and can handle situation.Learn thing very quickly .

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
Ans: None faced so far in my whole RP life. I can adjust in any given situation. But not saying I don't have any at all. But sometimes I overthink , I cant bare anything if someone say about my parents.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP Life to become an admin?
Ans: I have fully enjoyed my roleplay experience, but now I am ready to leave it behind and embark on a new journey.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Ans: I don't have any business and never have

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
Ans: if I have ooc work or I have to go somewhere otherwise none of the situation

Emad Pluxury

Senior Curator of Support
Senior Administrator
Rejected
account banned for deceiving and not welcome to admin team
Further spamming will lead to forum punishment​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom