Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Elliott Hall
Administrators nickname
Arda Tateman
Date
Mar 24, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/642288/#post-2179829

ellhall5259

Player
Player
I was blocked for 30 days for '' Bug abuse'' when I had a code a which is out of my control and then flew back to HQ because that is what were told to do when we have a code A in the ghetto area. I feel like this punishment is very extreme and it will affect my mental health allot as I really enjoy playing this game and suffer from severe mental health problems. I also followed all the protocols logging it in the code A logs in LSPD emails. Also I did have body cam of the whole situation but due to my pc crashing the bodycam became corrupt.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
no POV with prove of game crhas was provided so nothing to be reviewed

Top Bottom