Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tareq Monster
Administrators nickname
Ashley Grey
Date
Mar 25, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/zaVaA3L

tariq monster

Player
Player
I use software Free Online Screen Recorder It is known that this program is free, and the best programs have nothing similar to what you are thinking There are no hacks, no tricks, nothing like you think When the official punishes me with a penalty kick, I don't do that, I don't do that thing. You can do it yourself. Check the device and see if I have a hacker or something activated and try the name of the program. There are no procedures or hacks in it. Type its name and search for it and you will find it, because I do not have a video card or some graphics cards. My device is on I don't have a video card or anything. I shoot from this program because there are no balls or anything in it, and this program is well-known, and my device is neither strong nor weak, average. It does not have an Nvidia graphics card. Try the name of the program and make sure for yourself because there are no balls in it and I do this thing. I am legal and respect rules and laws. Most programs have X-rays that show them, and I don't like the x-rays to harm the official, like Mark. I prefer this program because I have been using it for a long time, camera launcher from when I play to when I play again. Close
The software uses it for IC and OOC

tariq monster

Player
Player
I have been filming this program for a long time Use it for a long time
I often enhance Form using the same software. Why didn't the administration impose a penalty on me? Why did this official impose a penalty when I have been using the program for a long time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom