Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruger rich

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Andro
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: Gmt(+1) sweden
4. Average online per day 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord: king10597
6. Your Nickname: Andro Rich
7. Your ID: 58548

1. Leader of: marabunta

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
Since I have been playing grand for 2 years, most of my time has been spent being criminal. If I tried to describe my experiences in this org and other criminal org here, I would probably have to fill the whole page. I served as Deputy for ballas in jay rose term and we dominated the city. The most fun I had in criminal organizations was during this period. I achieved this. My leadership of the Families that followed contributed to this. I did the good work that I did in other terms during this period.

I know more than one person applied for this. However, among the applicants there may be those who were Deputies before, but unlike them, I did this 16 times, including the City 2, and took on the leadership role on this city. Unfortunately, some unfortunate events occurred during my time and the "turf" hurt us.Still, it is a very good experience for me because one cannot improve oneself without making mistakes. By taking lessons from this, I will be more careful about the turfs because it is very risky for us and on the other hand it is important.

The majority in the city sees me as a good leader and a person who never gives up. Not everyone can achieve this, because not giving up is not for everyone. The majority of legal and illegal organizations in the city continue to respect our old positions and the majority support me to become a Leader again. This means that the organization will be very crowded on the first day I take leadership.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

• Hiring people with past experience in gang with proper knowledge.
• Trying my best to improve criminal side role play.
• Giving bonuses and promotions to active and hardworking people.
• Promoting no toxicity in role play environment.
• Giving other gang good competition in events and turf.

My goals
clands 100%
be active 100%

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected
Put more time and effort into your application without copying from other applications.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom