Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
steve austinn
Administrators nickname
melvin_leblanc
Date
Jul 31, 2021
Time
5:11
Proofs
after restart my pov was just closed just check robert nolann or reaper called for melvin in admin chat

chetan

Player
Player
I was stealing a car when the server was just restarted and I stole one car and I didn't know who it was and I just took it and then I was just driving around the city all of the sudden melvin(admin)hopped into my car and he was tracking the whole location he was spectating me and told it to the owner of the car and I was almost in abonded area in sandy and from nowhere they came there I didn't know it was my own gang members car when I came to know it was I just stopped they killed me and robbed me and blacklisted from org isn't that power gaming and breaking of rules?
admins are helping their friends to find their stolen cars and this is ruining the whole RP situation

chetan

Player
Player
I was stealing a car when the server was just restarted and I stole one car and I didn't know who it was and I just took it and then I was just driving around the city all of the sudden melvin(admin)hopped into my car and he was tracking the whole location he was spectating me and told it to the owner of the car and I was almost in abonded area in sandy and from nowhere they came there I didn't know it was my own gang members car when I came to know it was I just stopped they killed me and robbed me and blacklisted from org isn't that power gaming and breaking of rules?
admins are helping their friends to find their stolen cars and this is ruining the whole RP situation
to add more when he hopped in in my car he was telling me you cant drive like this you can hide this car somewhere else just tell me one thing how did he even came to know that I am stealing this car and everything and right after this conversation owner came to situation in less than 2 minutes such a coincidence right

Melvin Lacoste

AKA lactose intolerant.
Player
Hello, I am here to give my side. I was going to check to see if it was in a green zone and since the server had just restarted I decided to watch along with his robbery. I intervened only twice during his whole robbery. Once being when he started driving up a mountain in a sports car just to ask him to drive on the road as I thought this would be NonRP driving and twice at the end when they decided to rob him he was beginning to stall so I just asked him to drop his stuff.​

chetan

Player
Player
Hello, I am here to give my side. I was going to check to see if it was in a green zone and since the server had just restarted I decided to watch along with his robbery. I intervened only twice during his whole robbery. Once being when he started driving up a mountain in a sports car just to ask him to drive on the road as I thought this would be NonRP driving and twice at the end when they decided to rob him he was beginning to stall so I just asked him to drop his stuff.​
tell after leaving of you how did they came to my location from all of sudden?was that coincidence?i don't think so after leaving of you in less than 2 minutes hey came to sandy shores in just few seconds they didn't try to search it in the city they just came to perfect location

Melvin Lacoste

AKA lactose intolerant.
Player
This here is the route that you took after I had left you. You were driving somewhere around 70 - 120 kmh the entire drive to this location where you backtracked at the point of the X I do not believe that this was 2 minutes after I had left. As I said to you in-game I had full confidence that you were going to escape as I had been watching back when you were in the ghetto and the FIB and family members were all around you and they still had not found you.​

CrippinKozak

Marcin Reaper VDM King
Player
Hello you leaving your car right where you stole mine gave me your name and led me to find out you’re in our gang, and every gang member has the option to see gang members nearby which greatly helped us while fib was helping me track the general area of the car which helped us catch you lackin.We tried talking to you on the radio the whole time but had no response, after we finally got you downed after a whole chase what do you think would happen? We’re just gonna let you go and stay with us? No you’re gonna get kicked out and robbed for betraying us.

chetan

Player
Player
This here is the route that you took after I had left you. You were driving somewhere around 70 - 120 kmh the entire drive to this location where you backtracked at the point of the X I do not believe that this was 2 minutes after I had left. As I said to you in-game I had full confidence that you were going to escape as I had been watching back when you were in the ghetto and the FIB and family members wer​

Hello you leaving your car right where you stole mine gave me your name and led me to find out you’re in our gang, and every gang member has the option to see gang members nearby which greatly helped us while fib was helping me track the general area of the car which helped us catch you lackin.We tried talking to you on the radio the whole time but had no response, after we finally got you downed after a whole chase what do you think would happen? We’re just gonna let you go and stay with us? No you’re gonna get kicked out and robbed for betraying us.
when I come to the city after restart I keep my radio and radio chat off when I turned on my radio I heard you and I came to know that it's your car I stopped and I complied with your demands and I said that I didn't know and when I came to know I stopped the car and stepped out to stop the theft then too I was robbed and blacklisted ill make sure ballas get warning for this because this is against rule after compiling with rules also got fired and black listed

chetan

Player
Player
when I come to the city after restart I keep my radio and radio chat off when I turned on my radio I heard you and I came to know that it's your car I stopped and I complied with your demands and I said that I didn't know and when I came to know I stopped the car and stepped out to stop the theft then too I was robbed and blacklisted ill make sure ballas get warning for this because this is against rule after compiling with rules also got fired and black listed
to add I turned on my radio for backup because it thought I am getting robbed and give a call for backup on the radio
I complied with demands and only a few seconds were remaining if I really didn't want to stop I just kept on running because only a few secs were remaining to complete the theft

chetan

Player
Player
bruh i didnt stopped me i was far away from you If i just wanted to run i would have just kept on running

kayleigh_bear

Player
Player
Hello, FIB here. I was asked by the owner of the car to track the car down, my agents were not busy at the time, and we had nothing to do, I ordered everyone to track and stop the thief of the car in accordance with the request from Marcin Reaper. I let them know the car was a 350z and was corresponding the approximate location of the car to the owner.

This is how you were tracked down and finally stopped.

CrippinKozak

Marcin Reaper VDM King
Player
I get ur point if the radio was off tbh but imagine you were in my shoes. When we pulled up on u we kept saying to get out the car and you never did so you were downed. Since you crashed I thought the car stalled so we tried to get you out the car quickly while giving you a chance to get out but you didn’t. You were blacklisted since you first didn’t respond on the radio the whole time while running away, and you never got out when we have you the chance making it seem like you were going to try to escape no matter what.

chetan

Player
Player
I get ur point if the radio was off tbh but imagine you were in my shoes. When we pulled up on u we kept saying to get out the car and you never did so you were downed. Since you crashed I thought the car stalled so we tried to get you out the car quickly while giving you a chance to get out but you didn’t. You were blacklisted since you first didn’t respond on the radio the whole time while running away, and you never got out when we have you the chance making it seem like you were going to try to escape no matter what.
I stopped the car when I came to know it's your car no one sees the name before stealing it on top of that it was the first robbery being a higher you should make sure new people in the gang
i request to recruit me back that's it because I am in ballas from start from since last 1 year

chetan

Player
Player
at least remove me from the
blacklist

chetan

Player
Player
you can ask David I am the only person in ballas who attends clandestine street fights everything I grind for ballas yesterday I donated 1000ammo to gang members and you are talking about betrayal

CrippinKozak

Marcin Reaper VDM King
Player
I stopped the car when I came to know it's your car no one sees the name before stealing it on top of that it was the first robbery being a higher you should make sure new people in the gang
i request to recruit me back that's it because I am in ballas from start from since
at least remove me from the
blacklist
actually I’m not a higher up at all just rank 3, but seeing your pov of the situation shows me your side and I think you should get another chance so I will try to help you get back in or atleast unblacklisted when I get on

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Incorrect format. Further offtop will lead to ban​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom