Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved rdm out side city,meta gaming,non rp search I blood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
chris clarke
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 13, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/T88IKgOgX3Y

Chris Clark

CEO of ORG warning
Player
see tha full pov.. 126528 search me with gun2 time,22589 meta gaming.. and many blood doing rdm

Last edited:

Benny Flawless

Benny //
Player
Seems to me that they are robbing as a Family. I don't see a single gang vehicle from the bloods organization.

Luis Valencia

Lizardo.
Player
wheres the bloods gang car theyre legit robbing as family, your stalling and there was an admin their the entire time if a rule break was broken then the admin wouldve punished dont worry dude an LMG is only worth 35k i appreciate it though.

Luis Valencia

Lizardo.
Player
Your also stalling nice self report the only punishment here i can see is 126528 searching with gun out stop playing the forums and play the game g

Chris Clark

CEO of ORG warning
Player
Your also stalling nice self report the only punishment here i can see is 126528 searching with gun out stop playing the forums and play the game g
if thay not in unofficial family.. then that mean thay rob me as gang.. dont worry admin can see that

Luis Valencia

Lizardo.
Player
Well-known member aka well known forum warrior and g are you blind send me a pic of a gang car dk what your smoking and sosa even threatened to demorgan you for stalling so your lucky you werent demorganed anyways and regarding the RDM your not involved in that it has to be that specific person that reports that not you as there couldve been an rp connection before this that caused that considering theyre driving close to them.

Chris Clark

CEO of ORG warning
Player
Well-known member aka well known forum warrior and g are you blind send me a pic of a gang car dk what your smoking and sosa even threatened to demorgan you for stalling so your lucky you werent demorganed anyways and regarding the RDM your not involved in that it has to be that specific person that reports that not you as there couldve been an rp connection before this that caused that considering theyre driving close to them.
that was rdm clearly.. also i not salling as you can see in my pov lol..

Andrej Barba

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.​
  • ID 126528 will receive a punishment for PG​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom