Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Alvin Colt
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 12, 2022
Time of violation
20-21
Proofs
https://youtu.be/0ZusblUVcdI

MonkeyGamer100

Player
Player
Bro just reported his whole gang. One of your guys stood on the road and he crashed into him and he reported him for VDM. Clearly all of you were just shooting at all of the people on that road for no reason. I think that Zion Crew deserves a warning.

NiceSlice66

Blocked
Blocked
Oh really? If you look at your amazing POV, you can clearly see that your guys were shooting at me and running in the middle of the road. How are you reporting me for RDM when you clearly shot at me first. You can see that I was driving the car for my own safety, and never pulled out a gun. I had a right to VDM you guys, considering the fact that you were running in the middle of the road, and RDMing me. I was screaming "Stop RDMing!", as all of you guys continued to shoot me. If this report is taken further by an admin, I can even post my own POV of this situation.

NiceSlice66

Blocked
Blocked
I wasn't gonna post any POV, even though your family can get a warning for shooting at me, but I'm not a forum warrior.

Snow Legend

Player
Player
65340 He is mixing and I’m not to sure about vdming because he turned really fast and you rolled into his car.

NiceSlice66

Blocked
Blocked
65340 He is mixing and I’m not to sure about vdming because he turned really fast and you rolled into his car.
I was speaking non-rp chat to let them know that they were RDMing. I don't care if I get muted for that, I was mixing because I called an admin and I wanted him to know what was going on.

Yona Accardian

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.

Not enough evidence.

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file an Admin Complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom