Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
steve austinn
Administrators nickname
abraham elkhabib
Date
Jul 31, 2021
Time
10:00
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ8UhqRzayc

chetan

Player
Player

in this situation I was getting chased by only one car before it was an orange rental car, not even a gang car and people in there even not in gang clothes 52% they asked me to pull over it was only one car so didn't pull over in ghetto after that a cyber truck showed up and 5 min after the pink car showed up at that time I already completed, my 15 min in ghettto in a chase and as per rules I guess I am allowed to go in the city and in city, they tried to pull over me and try to rob and kidnap me and then I went to the family house of mine there they came and started to ask me to get out and get robbed in the city I said go to forums then they called an admin and they were talking to them by that time I was clearing my trunk I was casual because I knew they cant rob me or kidnap in the city then ii was giving guns and clothes to one of my family members and when admin asked me I told him I am giving him clothes and.............when i was about to say guns iwas demorgened jailed for fear and fail rp and now 60 days something for lying an admin
in this pov, you can clearly see I was not given time to speak before getting jailed if time was given i was saying i gave guns
i called elite prime and Abraham after that and i said them i gave him i already accepted that then too a thread was made to ban me

I am the person who is trying to say you cant rob someone in city and kidnap and on top of that I am getting a jail
is that legit?

chetan

Player
Player

in this situation I was getting chased by only one car before it was an orange rental car, not even a gang car and people in there even not in gang clothes 52% they asked me to pull over it was only one car so didn't pull over in ghetto after that a cyber truck showed up and 5 min after the pink car showed up at that time I already completed, my 15 min in ghettto in a chase and as per rules I guess I am allowed to go in the city and in city, they tried to pull over me and try to rob and kidnap me and then I went to the family house of mine there they came and started to ask me to get out and get robbed in the city I said go to forums then they called an admin and they were talking to them by that time I was clearing my trunk I was casual because I knew they cant rob me or kidnap in the city then ii was giving guns and clothes to one of my family members and when admin asked me I told him I am giving him clothes and.............when i was about to say guns iwas demorgened jailed for fear and fail rp and now 60 days something for lying an admin
in this pov, you can clearly see I was not given time to speak before getting jailed if time was given i was saying i gave guns
i called elite prime and Abraham after that and i said them i gave him i already accepted that then too a thread was made to ban me

I am the person who is trying to say you cant rob someone in city and kidnap and on top of that I am getting a jail
is that legit?
to add more time STAMP 0:26
I DIDNT GOT A CHANCE TO COMPLETE MY SENTENCE

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
They are Unofficial Family organization - they don't need to have 51% as they are not gangs and no need to have gang colors (actually same as your family is)

+ We don't make any appeals anymore, if u consider that administrator made wrong decision - complain on his decision with YOUR POV of whole situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom