Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

ItzFrolickz

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Bobby Frolick
2. Your age - 23
3. Time zone - EST
4. Average online per day - 6-10
5. Your Discord - ItzFrolickz
6. Your Nickname - Frolickz Wagonwheel
7. Your ID - 14514

1. Leader of... LSPD
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I first joined this city and was welcomed into LSPD. My fellow officers trained me for every situation and I managed to make my way to Deputy Chief..
I feel LSPD was the best org when I first joined and since then the new leaders have changed too much and got rid of what the Original LSPD team did..
I would bring back the OG LSPD and make it how it used to be when it was truly fun for all bc its boring as of now..
Here are some things I would do....

- Each day from my own bank account I would give bonuses to the best performing officers
- Every meeting would not be the high command only talking as it was many times for each meeting I attended. Every officer would be able to speak their mind as long as everything is resolved within the time permitted. If not they would be spoken to privately by another HC that is free.
- I would also make it fun. I've been in LSPD for 10 terms some were fun and some were boring... I would change the org to make it FUN and give assistance to any person in the city.
- Point is LSPD hasn't been the same for a long time. I'm going to bring back the good old days and really show what this ORG can do.

- When it comes to ranks for each officer I would keep it simple like back in the day. It worked perfectly and was changed to try and be like FIB.. there was no reason for that. Keep it simple keep every officer in line. Promote/Demote when needed and wont tolerate any bs.

----- If you pick me for an interview ask any question and I will answer honestly. My main goal is to help the city and create the best ORG once again like how it was when I first flew in. I may fail or I might succeed either or I am qualified and run a strong but enjoyable org

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

When it comes to improving RolePlay its somewhat hard to do especially when people don't cooperate.. but one thing I've learned personally is just be chill and don't stress on people for no reason. We are here for fun and to enjoy ourselves... be strict when you need to be but don't be a d*ck for no reason.

Most people that flew into the city don't know what to do go easy on them be nice but if you need to explain to them first what's happening either with your mic or in the left eye..

I have seen it one to many times which is why so many new players end up leaving because the leaders of the ORGs don't train their officers properly.

Bob Bonkers

Founding partner of the Durag Lawfirm
Server Administrator
Rejected

Thank you for your interest in LSPD and it's leader position
However at this time your application is rejected due to lack of recent activity in LSPD.
Feel more than free to join LSPD when it reopens and apply again next time.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom