Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frenchy Saint

Player
Player
Information
1. Olivier
2. 18 47 ic
3. PST
4. 5 -12 hours depending on days
5. Frenchy1015
6. Frenchy Shakespeare
7. 199470

Additional information

1. I am applying for leadership position of the Los Santos Police Department

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
I want to be leader of this Organization as I have been a LEO for a while and I prefer it. I have gained a lot of High Command Knowledge in LSPD under A lot of different terms. I have lots of friends and people who would love be in my term. I believe I would be a great Leaser because I have been deputy of an organization before and I know what I’m doing and I study the rules daily. I also have very good knowledge in LSPD as I was HOD 5 times DHOD 6 Times and COS 2 times.

2.1 Why I would be a good fit for Leader is because I have been every LEO org but EMS and I have great knowledge of all LEO rules. What would I bring differently to the Role Play. I would make LSPD as truely close as possible to the real deal and use the proper ranks and proper departments and make sure that all my officers and High Commands are trained in their département and cross trained for other departments if needed. I would also make sure that LSPD has the most numbers at Events and that all events will be attended everyday by all units up to 40.

2.2 I’m also good for Leader as I do not put my friends first but will leave all the rank picking to my HR department so that favouritism isn’t used. I will make sure that my HR/T team is the best it can be and I will make sure that all Training is conducted for my High Commands to make sure they all know the rules and to make sure they are trained properly for their departments. All High Commands will get Background Checked to make sure they have the right knowledge for the department.

3. Another way I would change the Roleplay is I would enforce the Speed limit and do checkpoints daily and make sure all city tasks are done and that we get max numbers for all events. And I would also make sure that everyone who has prior experience in LEO orgs as High Command get a chance at being High Command here. I will also make sure my Deputy Chiefs are fit for the job and know the job and rules properly and to make sure they can lead events that I cannot attend.

My Departments:

My First Department will be HR/T: Human resources will be in charge of doing open Recruiment 3-6 daily open Recruitments to get max number and HR will conduct mass training sessions every weeks for all the new hires that don’t get trained the same day. HR will also be in charge of conducting regular Log Checks and Activity Check to make sure all logs and activity is being logged properly and to make sure that if anyone needs training again they will be able to retrain.

My Second Department will be PR: Public Relations will be a great department and will conduct daily events with 2 3 day events weekly. To make sure every citizens gets a chance to participate we will have 3 different shifts if PR events. The PR team will also Help The Deputies and Leaders with Ideas for weekly global Events. The PR team will also go out to the public 2-4 times a day to Capitol to take any questions from the citizens. This will be so that citizens get all the information needed to be able to join the org.

Swat: Swat will conduct regular Hood Watches and will make sure to be able to get evidences to go and Give raid request from The evidence that the Undercover Department will get during those said Hood Watch. SWAT will also lead all events and make sure that we have a proper execution plan. SWAT will also conduct Regular Training with FIB, SAHP, And NG to make sure they get all the knowledge possible to be able to take down gangs. The Swat department will be first to arrive and last to leave the Crime scene.

IB: The Investigation Bureau is one of the biggest and most useful department in LSPD. This Department will be in charge of gathering evidences against other gangs. They will be gathering evidences daily from Gun Store Robberies and Store robberies and any Event that is gang related so that we can make sure that we bust them for all their criminal activities. The Undercover Department will also be in charge of going on highway and trying to to bust criminal families and getting them raided by FIB. They will also be responsible for going around the city trying to catch corrupt officer and go looking for cannabis. Some IB agents will also be in charge of going after Wanted Criminals to reduce the crime in Los Santos.

IA: Internal Affairs is the most important Department of LSPD as they are in charge of dealing with all the corruption cases and all matters related to punishments. Internal Affairs will also be in charge or performing regular Background Checks On officers to make sure they aren’t performing illegal activities. They will also be performing License Check everyday to make sure all officers have a valid weapons license and Health Insurance. The IA department will also be in charge of performing regular Armoury Checks to make sure none of our officers are stealing from the armoury. This will also prevent corruption and the reselling of org items.

PE/TE: Parking and Traffic Enforcement are in charge of making sure that all illegally parked vehicles are either getting fined or towed. They are also in charge of conducting daily checkpoints to make sure that citizens coming from San Andreas are not criminals or wanted by the state. Traffic Enforcement will also conduct daily tow raids and will make sure that their is never an obstructed road or sidewalk.

My ranking System:

30: Chief of Police
29: Deputy Chief
28: Comissioner (Curator of Department)
27: Commander (COS)
26: Captain (Head of Department)
25: Lieutenant (Deputy Head of Department)
24: Special Task Force
23: Watch Commander (Department High Command
22: Detective III
21: Detective II
20: Detectice I
19: Master Sergent
18: Sergent II
17: Sergent I
16: Master Corporal
15: Corporal II
14: Corporal I
13. Master Officer III
12: Master Officer II
11: Master Officer
10: Patrol Officer III
9: Patrol Officer II
8: Patrol Officer I
7: Towing Officer
6: Towie Trainee
5: Rookie
4:Trainee
3: Cadet
2: LOA
1: Suspended

uttaran

Player
Player
Information
1. Olivier
2. 18 47 ic
3. PST
5. Frenchy1015
6. Frenchy Shakespeare
7. 199470

Additional information

I want to be leader of this Organization as I have been a LEO for a while and I prefer it. I have gained a lot of High Command Knowledge in LSPD under A lot of different terms. I have lots of friends and people who would love be in my term. I believe I would be a great Leaser because I have been deputy of an organization before and I know what I’m doing and I study the rules daily. I also have very good knowledge in LSPD as I was HOD 5 times DHOD 6 Times and COS 2 times.

2.1 Why I would be a good fit for Leader is because I have been every LEO org but EMS and I have great knowledge of all LEO rules. What would I bring differently to the Role Play. I would make LSPD as truely close as possible to the real deal and use the proper ranks and proper departments and make sure that all my officers and High Commands are trained in their département and cross trained for other departments if needed. I would also make sure that LSPD has the most numbers at Events and that all events will be attended everyday by all units up to 40.

2.2 I’m also good for Leader as I do not put my friends first but will leave all the rank picking to my HR department so that favouritism isn’t used. I will make sure that my HR/T team is the best it can be and I will make sure that all Training is conducted for my High Commands to make sure they all know the rules and to make sure they are trained properly for their departments. All High Commands will get Background Checked to make sure they have the right knowledge for the department.

3. Another way I would change the Roleplay is I would enforce the Speed limit and do checkpoints daily and make sure all city tasks are done and that we get max numbers for all events. And I would also make sure that everyone who has prior experience in LEO orgs as High Command get a chance at being High Command here. I will also make sure my Deputy Chiefs are fit for the job and know the job and rules properly and to make sure they can lead events that I cannot attend.

My Departments:

My First Department will be HR/T: Human resources will be in charge of doing open Recruiment 3-6 daily open Recruitments to get max number and HR will conduct mass training sessions every weeks for all the new hires that don’t get trained the same day. HR will also be in charge of conducting regular Log Checks and Activity Check to make sure all logs and activity is being logged properly and to make sure that if anyone needs training again they will be able to retrain.

My Second Department will be PR: Public Relations will be a great department and will conduct daily events with 2 3 day events weekly. To make sure every citizens gets a chance to participate we will have 3 different shifts if PR events. The PR team will also Help The Deputies and Leaders with Ideas for weekly global Events. The PR team will also go out to the public 2-4 times a day to Capitol to take any questions from the citizens. This will be so that citizens get all the information needed to be able to join the org.

Swat: Swat will conduct regular Hood Watches and will make sure to be able to get evidences to go and Give raid request from The evidence that the Undercover Department will get during those said Hood Watch. SWAT will also lead all events and make sure that we have a proper execution plan. SWAT will also conduct Regular Training with FIB, SAHP, And NG to make sure they get all the knowledge possible to be able to take down gangs. The Swat department will be first to arrive and last to leave the Crime scene.

IB: The Investigation Bureau is one of the biggest and most useful department in LSPD. This Department will be in charge of gathering evidences against other gangs. They will be gathering evidences daily from Gun Store Robberies and Store robberies and any Event that is gang related so that we can make sure that we bust them for all their criminal activities. The Undercover Department will also be in charge of going on highway and trying to to bust criminal families and getting them raided by FIB. They will also be responsible for going around the city trying to catch corrupt officer and go looking for cannabis. Some IB agents will also be in charge of going after Wanted Criminals to reduce the crime in Los Santos.

IA: Internal Affairs is the most important Department of LSPD as they are in charge of dealing with all the corruption cases and all matters related to punishments. Internal Affairs will also be in charge or performing regular Background Checks On officers to make sure they aren’t performing illegal activities. They will also be performing License Check everyday to make sure all officers have a valid weapons license and Health Insurance. The IA department will also be in charge of performing regular Armoury Checks to make sure none of our officers are stealing from the armoury. This will also prevent corruption and the reselling of org items.

PE/TE: Parking and Traffic Enforcement are in charge of making sure that all illegally parked vehicles are either getting fined or towed. They are also in charge of conducting daily checkpoints to make sure that citizens coming from San Andreas are not criminals or wanted by the state. Traffic Enforcement will also conduct daily tow raids and will make sure that their is never an obstructed road or sidewalk.

My ranking System:

13. Master Officer III
+

Kron Stamina

Player
Player
Information
1. Olivier
2. 18 47 ic
3. PST
5. Frenchy1015
6. Frenchy Shakespeare
7. 199470

Additional information

My Departments:

My ranking System:

13. Master Officer III
Aren't you the guy who tried to do corruption by kidnapping your own DA and later getting caught and end up getting global bl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom