Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ramez Grand
Administrators nickname
Floki Vilgeroarson
Date
Mar 26, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/mqeLZXw

Mohamed_Ramadan

Error
Player
Dear admin
i got jail and changed my name for Clear name for no reason because my name in rail life mohamed ramadan and i am changed my name for Ramadan Error There is no problem with this name
Please confirm that my words are correct. My name is Muhammad Ramadan. I wanted to join a legal organization. I paid 250 K to change my name to Ramadan, and my family name is Error. My friend is talking to me. He received a punishment for me. He told me Ramadan and named my name Ramadan because there are many people named Muhammad on the server. I have a friend with me whose name is Muhammad Error. Please, I ask you to look into this matter. Thank you very much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom