Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dave McLong
Administrators nickname
Unknown
Date
Mar 12, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/oIaCAPM

Dave Casso

The Casso Syndicate
Player
To Whom It May Concern,

I'm writing in this forum today to request my ban from the Grand RP Discord Server be over-turned. As some may know, I took a brief term as sheriff of the SAHP that was very short lived, this was due to an occurring problem I had with Itachi God at the time. I lost my cool and began to slate said admin at the time and made the claim the admin team with bias and shit, with that being said I placed that in the Leader Channel of the Discord and got myself seemingly permanently banned.

Whilst my claim was made in anger against one particular admin, I did speak out of turn and out of place and I understand that I may have caused offense to some members of the admin team that do work hard, and for that I do apologize. I believe I've learned my lesson, and I've been back active in the city for a couple of weeks now, and re-establishing some of my old connections and friends, and would love the opportunity to be able to access the full server potential. In addition to this, I have recently started Streaming and in such a short time have grown exceptionally, and I do eventually want to explore the Media Options available via the server, and for that I'd imagine Discord Access will be important.

In summary, I do apologise for speaking out of turn, and out of place whilst angered by just the one admin, I hope my transcreation can be over-looked and I can return to being an exemplary member of the community!

**Note: I've put the Admin as Unknown, Date as Today and the "Proofs" is just a screenshot of what happens if I try to join the discord as it was a required field. It was a couple months ago I received the Discord Ban and my discord tag is WilkieSSC#6510

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
contact discord moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom