Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abo Talal

Player
Player
  1. Your name IRL: Yazan

2. Your age (OOC):21

3. Time zone + country: Germany UTC +1
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 18:00 - 23:00

5. Average online per day(hours): 4-8 hours

6. Your Discord ID: z011

7. Your characters' name (IC): Yazan Alcapone

8. Your in game ID:52261

9. Your in game level: 4

10. Languages spoken: English and Arabic and German

11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

I want to become an admin because I have had so much fun and now I want to support the city as an admin because I love this server .I feel like I want to give back to the community the RP that I had, And it's my time to stop RP and start become an admin and I know everything can help the new player.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2. What are your strengths?

I always follow what I am being told to do.
    I can handle stressful situations.
    I can make a decision if I'm under pressure.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3. What are your weaknesses?

I like to support people but I get mad when I cant help them or I cant give them an advice.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?

Helping and supporting my team
    5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin

no i don't have any business
    6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

No
    7.Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

No

Rui Ace

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected
Take some time to gain more experience in the EN03 Server.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom