Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Davante Kappasize
Administrators nickname
Lizi Verlice
Date
Mar 12, 2022
Time
17 : 35
Proofs
https://youtu.be/9SSO8w_TQY8

Davante

Player
Player
I was banned for emoting on bodies, which was a total accident I meant to hit Alt + 6 (Sitting) but I hit Alt + 5 (Dance) complete accident. Check my admin logs from server 1 to now this is my first time being banned for something like this, Sincere Apologizes if I get unbanned I will NEVER do this again, thanks for reading.

Kay Pluxury

Player
Player
I was banned for emoting on bodies, which was a total accident I meant to hit Alt + 6 (Sitting) but I hit Alt + 5 (Dance) complete accident. Check my admin logs from server 1 to now this is my first time being banned for something like this, Sincere Apologizes if I get unbanned I will NEVER do this again, thanks for reading.
I don't like Davante but I can agree something like this has happened to me before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom