Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesbrooke

Player
Player
I would like Administration to look into this ID 14747 has been putting several forums on SAHP and on some of them you will see that he has requested for them to be closed because he knows what he is trying to do if this isnt someone trying to sabotage a org then i dont know what is. You will see that all the forums he puts up is about SAHP and he is always around SAHP HQ, He has also been punished ICLY like 2 times for provoking SAHP at the HQ.

If possible please lock this for the curator as there is proof within the curator chat aswell witch i am unsure if i can share that information here.
he also states he wants SAHP to get a warn

Last edited:

ehab

Player
Player
I would like Administration to look into this ID 14747 has been putting several forums on SAHP and on some of them you will see that he has requested for them to be closed because he knows what he is trying to do if this isnt someone trying to sabotage a org then i dont know what is. You will see that all the forums he puts up is about SAHP and he is always around SAHP HQ, He has also been punished ICLY like 2 times for provoking SAHP at the HQ.

If possible please lock this for the curator as there is proof within the curator chat aswell witch i am unsure if i can share that information here.
bro first I close fourms bcs of your leader not bcs am scared bcs sahp don't know how to work and when I do something you can arrest me but your org don't know anything and idon't get punchment for provoking not 1 time so stop lying and learn your employees how to arrest someone not to shoot hem like newbie

jamesbrooke

Player
Player
bro first I close fourms bcs of your leader not bcs am scared bcs sahp don't know how to work and when I do something you can arrest me but your org don't know anything and idon't get punchment for provoking not 1 time so stop lying and learn your employees how to arrest someone not to shoot hem like newbie

(not off topic) I want to state a fact he is saying i am lying so here he got punished for provoking SAHP

Here you got done for provoking so I am not lying.

Del Federal

🎃 Hello Am I Audible !!
Senior Administrator
Thread Rejected
Invalid Evidence provided by the owner + There is insufficient Proof for Organisation Sabotage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom