Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Rejected I got scammed because of misinformation from the admin Elon Mars

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Demir_Adam
Administrators nickname
Elon_Mars
Date
Mar 12, 2022
Time
16:23
Proofs
https://prnt.sc/v59_64h8yiQH , https://prnt.sc/Ixhdd-r6nYEp , https://prnt.sc/z2Kn4M72I9fY

Frank Einstein

Player
Player
As can be seen in the pictures, As a kinda new player and new to the House mechanics, I was buying a house from a player. I sent a message to admins before buying it, as can be seen in the first screenshot. I asked for information exactly written like this: "Hey admin, I am gonna buy a house from someone but I couldn't be sure if it has a garden or not, (for planting seeds), Can I ask you for this, the house number is 1447, does it have a garden ?"

And admin Elon Mars replied to me only as: Ask the Owner.

(All of this conversation can be seen in the first screenshot) : link: Admin reply

Of course, I asked the owner and he said It has a garden. but it turned out it doesn't have a garden. When I tell this after realizing that I got scammed by the house seller. The other admins explained to me clearly that I can see if it has a garden or not by simply checking the house info by pressing E near the door. (And as can be seen in the second screenshot : (the house info screen) that on the first one (Admin reply), I asked the admin exactly the house number 1447 and the second screenshot contains the info of house number 1447. I take the second screenshot after buying and learning from the other admins about 2 hours ago that The house doesn't have a garden).

I also have a screenshot of the player's message conversation with me who scammed me and sold me house No 1447 (in the screenshot it can be seen that he is the player who messaged me for house 1447) here is the link to it: Scammer message conversation.

I complained about this to other admins and they said "we are sorry for that" but I just lost so much effort and work = money for a not worthy house because of admin Elon Mars. I lost my want for play and I can't get enough with just a "we are sorry".

with all my respect I request you to relieve my suffering somehow.

Frank Einstein

Player
Player
I take the second screenshot after buying and learning from the other admins about 2 hours ago later* that The house doesn't have a garden).

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
IF U CAME to house u can see IT HAVE GARDEN or NOT that clearly can be seen from description of house
Questions HAVE HOUSE garden or HELIPAD are not related to IN GAME HELP for ISSUES

EXAMPLE of random house:

1647166502598.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom