Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamed Titan1

Mohamed Titan
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Mohamed
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : GMT +3
4. Average online per day : +7
5. Your Discord : MohamedTitan
6. Your Nickname : Mohamed Titan
7. Your ID : 185457
Additional information

1. Leader of Marabunta Grande Gang.
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. I want to lead the Marabunta because I have leadership, Communication and Management skills. I want to enhance my skills into this organization. . I have many experience in gangs . i would like to lead them and i have many active members on all times of the day and always they wants to participate and especially on ghetto side and doing graffiti and other events.

I want to lead the Marabunta because this is a strong organization which people having interest to join in this gang. We will make sure to hire those people who know their rules. which may having fun all the time. I will make sure to fill up my warehouse of the organization and giving guns and armors whenever they needed specially on events.
3. I want to lead the Marabunta to being the #1 gang in city, from now i know this seems like crazy and give motivation to my gang members so, we can be the #1 gang in city. I can will along with my team management and make a strong and popular in city. I will have strong thoughts or opinions which may help me to lead this gang and help to grow gang members as well as other members.

My experience :-

Ex. Vagos Underdeputy / Ex. Bloods High Command / Ex. Marbunta Underdeputy

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1. We will Create scenarios, events, or quests and missions that allow gang members to engage in Roleplay interactions. This could include team-building activities, or collaborative storytelling sessions. Providing a variety of opportunities for gang members to interact and collaborate this will help creativity and build stronger relationships within the Organization.

2. I want to increase activity of gang to doing RP's Situation. Being strict is one of the keys to having good roleplay. I will definitely only invite people with previous experience but also allow some new people to join that will show dedication and eager to learn about the rules on how to be a gangster in this city.

3. Acknowledge and Give reward to gang members who actively participate and contribute to the roleplay experience. This could include highlighting exceptional Roleplay moments. I will promise if i got this opportunity i would implement these things
on my gang members.

4. Will be active at Events like ( Store robbery , Gun Store robbery , FZ raid , Hostage Situation , HW Robbery ) without any Rule break , and We will interact in the ghetto a lot.
- Max Spray Profit Every hour
-Turf 100%

Ranking System :-

-14 Leader
-13 Deputy Leader
-12 under deputy
-11 Mafia
-10 Warlord
-9 High command
-8 Captain
-7 Turfer
-6 Grafitti Team