Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ziko Pluxury
Administrators nickname
Hassan Error
Date
Mar 26, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
http://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/644000/

Ziko Pluxury

Player
Player
- The important thing is, Bobby, today I took the punichement and the raison is involving religion, and I took it from the forum that I looked at and which you will find at the bottom. The important thing is that these people scammed me, and on the day they would return my money to me, they made me angry, and if we want to know why the forum has pictures at the bottom, they became They make fun of them and every time they see me in the bich market, they leave the game. The important thing is that the day I told them you have an hour, I want my money or I will follow the law. In the end, I took the bloque and Rdm, meaning now I am named, I went to the forum on myself, not them. I want to destroy myself. Please, I hope you understand me, and it was. I have a problem in my character's life, so I could not enter the game, so I swore that I would log in now and play some, and after I saw myself, I was the one who was harmed. So in all of this, I am the reason, so forgive me if you want, if you don't want, no problem.

- Also, I know they will come and laugh in Thread, but that's okay !

have nice days

Ziko Pluxury

Player
Player
And also when I asked, he told me because I swore anyone would swear that I did not convert to any religion or anything like that. I just told them that I know that you are Arab because they were lying to me.

and also all proof in before thread !

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

No matter made you mad or not/scammed or not, what ever it is, report on forums and do not involve such things in game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom