Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Anil_Piyanci
Suspect ID
65340 57713
Date of violation
Mar 12, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c08_lbxibcU

MonkeyGamer100

Player
Player
we killed this guy and he didnt use any radio command and her friend come and revive and he says 'im medic im reviving him' he isn't a doctor

suspect id: 65340,57713
And also you are technically meta gaming because you were in a call on Discord.

Chezzy

Smoked
Player
we killed this guy and he didnt use any radio command and her friend come and revive and he says 'im medic im reviving him' he isn't a doctor

youre literally in the discord call meta gaming, how are they meta gaming

Joseph Monkey

Player
Player
first of all your rdming second of your in a discord vc and it was some guy who was reviving me i was being revived whats the problem?? you killed the innocent man

NiceSlice66

Blocked
Blocked

No, I just went to the house and saw my friend laying on the ground so I revived him. Also, saying I'm EMS is not anything wrong, I just said that to imply that I wasn't going to revive. I apologize for the confusion. Also, this POV shows that you RDMed me even though I was just trying to revive my friend. We can also hear you in a Discord talking to your friends and getting outside information. So actually, this POV not only shows you metagaming, but also shows you RDMing me.

metanill

Player
Player
you can see my in game talking and we are talking different problems on discord btw

NiceSlice66

Blocked
Blocked
you can see my in game talking and we are talking different problems on discord btw
I don't care if you talked on Discord or not, but you RDMed us and I only realized he was dead because I went there and noticed.

Snow Legend

Player
Player
Metagaming (MG) - Using information you have gotten from Out of Character ways and using it In Character. e.g Using private messages to tell your friend your character is in trouble at a certain location. Inciting someone to metagame is also against the rules. This includes emoting information that other people have no reason to currently know — your /me's and /do's should not state what others cannot see, hear, touch, smell or taste. Using VoIP programs such as Teamspeak, Skype, Discord and Ventrilo to communicate IC whilst in-game is strictly forbidden. READ THE RULES

NiceSlice66

Blocked
Blocked
Metagaming (MG) - Using information you have gotten from Out of Character ways and using it In Character. e.g Using private messages to tell your friend your character is in trouble at a certain location. Inciting someone to metagame is also against the rules. This includes emoting information that other people have no reason to currently know — your /me's and /do's should not state what others cannot see, hear, touch, smell or taste. Using VoIP programs such as Teamspeak, Skype, Discord and Ventrilo to communicate IC whilst in-game is strictly forbidden. READ THE RULES
Exactly, nobody used outside information. We were all at the hotel before and I was driving back there because I heard shots. I saw my friends laying on the ground and decided to help them, which is when they decided to RDM me.

Elon Mars

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.​
  • Video is unavailable​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom