Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
sherv west
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 13, 2022
Time of violation
0:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/04ZHST1FRwg

Sherv

GRP biggest fan
Player
These leos started in an event area before the event. Although it's not red circle, I know from being a leader previously that someone keeps pov for admin logs of attending these events. I'm assuming it's still the same. Can we just see that they did not start on platform before event? If they did, this violates event rule 1.3 :)

Trey Bozo

Honourable GRP Player
Player
These leos started in an event area before the event. Although it's not red circle, I know from being a leader previously that someone keeps pov for admin logs of attending these events. I'm assuming it's still the same. Can we just see that they did not start on platform before event? If they did, this violates event rule 1.3 :)
Honestly imagine being in an org and not knowing rules :eek::eek:

Jad Xiliz

Life is only as good as your mindset
Player

Reviewing

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file an Admin Complaint
EN02 Administrator
Jad Muller
20999.jpg

Jad Xiliz

Life is only as good as your mindset
Player
LOCKED FOR CURATOR OF STATES

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file an Admin Complaint
EN02 Administrator
Jad Muller
20999.jpg

Yip Man

Yip Man
Player
As you can see in our pov, our choppers arrived after the event started. i dont see anything wrong with that as we actually planned to flank in from the dock in our chopper beside you can clearly tell that our units arrived the dock after the event started. its not like we purposely came in early before the event, our chopper landed after the event started.

Rebel Smith

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.

As POV provided by SAHP they were not in the event area before the event started. SAHP entered after the event was started.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom