Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Chris KIYIMCII
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd Jessica Odds
Date
Mar 23, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/wEey4tZ

blackjack4134

Player
Player
hi first my friend 329356 banned on forum im gonna talk for him, he taked GR 6.3 without no reason, But we suspected something when he was on the blackmarket he did realize cheap armors around 10k and he was gonna buy but first he needed talk any admin because this is can be problem when buying, and admin(Admin Name was started J) said yes you can buy you can see on the admin chat my friend name Bilader_KIYIMCII 329356 he really sad he had gc coins cars why take risks for a few armors. We request that you please unban her. Thanks

blackjack4134

Player
Player
All I ask from you is to look at the admin chat and see that the admin has given permission to buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom