Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaan Khan

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Shahnawaz Khan
  2. Your age (OOC): 21
  3. Time zone + country: GMT+ 5:30, India
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 12:00 to 23:00.
  5. Average online per day(hours): 8-9 in working days, 10-11 hours in weekends.
  6. Your Discord ID: jaadugar_007
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Arthur Shelby
  8. Your in game ID: 69930
  9. Your in game level: 17
  10. Languages spoken: English, Hindi, Urdu and Marathi.
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State.
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
    I started playing GTA Grand RP from a very long time and when I was new, I've encountered various ups and downs in the city, made numerous mistakes in RP, and diligently learned from them. I used to ask admins for even the smallest queries. And now I've been immersed in Grand RP for quite a while now, accumulating valuable experience from ground zero to a significant level. Throughout my journey, I am now ready to transition into a position where I can help new members in the city and maintaining a thriving and enjoyable environment for all members in the city.

2. What are your strengths?
    Time Management
    Friendly
    Patience

3. What are your weaknesses?
    Focusing too much on the details
    Overthink

4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
    A leadership skills in me, deep understanding of the server rules, and the ability to manage conflicts effectively.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
    I don't have business.

6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
    No

7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
    I can utilise my skills such as problem-solving, reasoning, leadership, creativity, emotional intelligence, time management, and organisation.

Rui Ace

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected
Keep punishment history clean and re-apply in the future​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom