Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Siddh Pluxury

Player
Player
Leader of Marabunta Grande | Siddh Pluxury

Information
1. Your name (IRL):Siddh
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 5-6 hours
5. Your Discord: s1ddh
6. Your Nickname: Siddh Pluxury
7. Your ID: 58714

Additional Information
1. Leader of.....
->
Marabunta Grande
2Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation):
-> 1. I have a deep passion for the mission and goals of Marabunta Grande, and wants to help the organization achieve its objectives. I may have been a long-time member of the organization, and have a strong desire to contribute to its success.

2. I believe that my under deputy 2x experience has prepared me well for a leadership role in Marabunta Grande. Through my experience as an under deputy, I have gained a deep understanding of the organization's operations, culture, and values. I have also had the opportunity to work closely with senior leaders and learn from their guidance and mentorship. As a result, I have developed strong leadership skills, including the ability to motivate and inspire team members, manage complex projects, and make informed decisions. I am confident that my experience and skills make me an ideal candidate for a leadership role in Marabunta Grande, and I am excited to use my talents to help the organization achieve its goals and fulfill its mission.

3. I wants to make a positive impact in the world, and believes that Marabunta Grande is the best way to do that. They may be motivated by a personal experience or a deep-seated belief in the organization's mission, and they want to use their skills and talents to help the organization achieve its goals.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization:
-Keeping the relations good. It is one of the most important thing being a gang leader, if we have good connections and allies then we get more scenario to roleplay.
- Unity within gang. I will try my best to keep my gang members united by avoiding any kind of internal org drama.
- Bonus system. I will be giving out bonus to all the people who are doing good and giving their best !
- Events. I will be encouraging members to attend several events, which will provide them new opportunities to learn new things and have fun !

At Last I would like to thank the Dear Curators of Marabunta Grande for going through my application !

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for Marabunta interviews!

The interview will take place on Friday, 29/03/2024 at 14:00 ST (Server Time)
Contact on discord DMs Ace Galante (.galante) , Pietro Nardelli (sweeth_) and Eray Black (eqps.) before 14:00 ST.

Not following will lead to automatic rejection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom