Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eliass Versacee

Meow Meow / #100
Player
1. Your name irl: Elias
2. Your Age: 16
3. Time zone: UTC+2
4. Average online per day: 7 hours+
5. Your Discord: eliass232
6. Your nickname: Elias Versace
7. Your ID: 153196

Additional Information

-Ex Under deputy of Ballas 3x times Ramazan ( 2 terms ) Mike white ( 1 term )
-Ex Under deputy of bloods 2x times Richard Killa (2 terms )
-Ex Under deputy of vagos 1x times Richard killa ( 1 term )

1. Leader Of Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

is because I think I can handle and be a pretty friendly and good leadership for my people and aswell as being in intense situations while being calm as i think most leaders should be capable of these skills . I think I have good experience in leading an organizations as i been in many legal and ilegal orgs such as “Vagos”, I have never been a leader on Grand Roleplay servers but I want to try and test my skills, I have been under deputy in Ramazans and Richard’s gang terms. I have confidence that I will be a great leader for my members of the organization, I want to make a wonderful and knowledgeable staff that I will try my best to get my goals.
I think that today’s organizations of the ghetto are pretty good, but I saw a lot of times in other organizations in the ghetto where, people couldn’t get ranked up, or couldn’t get the knowledge that they wanted, can’t learn stuff from people that have experience, and can’t evolve in the organization and the city. That the important thing for me, it happened to me in some ways, I couldn’t know my organization better and all the stuff I mentioned, as I leader of the “Vagos” I will try my best to hear problems of each member of the organization and am not saying this because I want to be a leader and it’s not true, I think this is a problem, and I want to solve it. I will help everyone to get their knowledge, to help them rank up if they know what they’re doing and if they got knowledge for a specific rank. Of course, I will try to get members that have more experience than others, but if they don’t know their job I will explain stuff for them how does this organization works how do events work, how does rank up system works, how does evolving works here, am not lazy for that, absolutely not, because I know that being a leader of the organization is such a big responsibility and you gotta do your job because you were chosen and that is really hard and being a leader of the organization.

3. My advices to improve RP

My advices to improve RP is to help people and teach them the roleplay rules and how does it work, maybe a lot of people in the organization don’t know RP or what they’re doing, you gotta help them or they might get them self or the gang in a big amount of trouble with the gods. I will try my best for my organization members to know the Roleplay good and be very good in their job so no one could intercept them in an RP situation. Of course, I will try my best to make the gang active and strong, so it would be more RP situations and not fail in any of them. Overall I will help everyone that wants to know something, a person who doesn’t have any experience, I will try to make a strong friendly, and clever organization. I would also like to add more RP situations for example FZ raids and GUN STORES, making sure non of my org members RP properly and making sure they dont make so the gang or them selfs get into trouble

I would also like to say members that get a warning / into trouble with gods may have another chance with the gang although will NOT get their ranks back unless there appeal gets accepted.

My goals for the organization is:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom