Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bill_Dior
Administrators nickname
John_Wick
Date
Nov 30, 2023
Time
11 am
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/Dyn9qfw

Bill Dior

Player
Player
Good afternoon, I want to deeply express how much I miss playing in the lovely city you guys were able to uphold. I have started playing this city way back in early 2021 when everything was progressing I have played for a year and really didn't break little to no rules in the city and was accepted as a level 1 admin back then. Shortly after I took a break and came in October of 2023, to give it a go again and fell in love with the city even more with all the new changes. As I was trying to give admin another try I was accepted then contacted by "John Lark' who has accused me of having 5+ Ids under my account. I provided him my Rockstar information and told him I only played on one account and was being 100% truthful and only played on this account. John lark has provided me with rockstar accounts that he accused me of using which I have never in my life signed onto. I see that he is not an admin anymore and I dont have any other account besides this one and would love to play again as its been 4 months since I been ban. If I have to take an account wipe or any other punishments I don't mind I would just love to be back on the city and rekindle with my friends that I have met on here.

Thank you for hearing me out :)

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
You are related to 5 accounts, 2 of them permanently banned.You can continue play on your twink, this account will not be unbanned​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom