Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay Wick

Mr. Wick
Player
Information

1. Your Name IRL - Jay

2. Your Age IRL - 19

3. Time Zone - GMT +5.30

4. Average Online Per Day - 5-8 Hours

5. Your Discord ID - jay.wick

6. Your Nickname - Jay Wick

7. Your ID - 9879

Additional Information

1. Leader of Marabunta Grande
g94mZJg.png

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organisation?

I am eager to lead Marabunta Gang to new heights of success and roleplay excellence with my past leadership experience and dedication to the gangs reputation i am confident in my ability to drive us forward as a leader i recognize the critical importance of adhering to rules in roleplay situations to mitigate conflicts and misunderstandings it is imperative that each member of our gang comprehensively understands and strictly complies with established rules this commitment will not only ensure smoother roleplay experiences but also significantly reduce the likelihood of disputes arising due to rule violations furthermore fostering strong bonds among our gang members is paramount to our success to achieve this i am dedicated to promoting transparent and open communication within our group every members questions concerns or ideas will be actively listened to and addressed promptly i aim to be a leader who encourages and empowers every member to contribute to our shared goals creating an environment where each voice is valued and respected

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay Level in organisation.

My priority will be active engagement whether in the ghetto during robberies or at city events we will uphold high standards of roleplay while minimizing toxicity with a dedicated team of High Command and Deputies we'll ensure continuous presence and rule adherence maintaining our stronghold even in my absence Revitalizing hostage scenarios will inject excitement and depth into our roleplay fostering dynamic interactions and memorable experiences through consistent and strategic robberies we'll maximize profits for our members while enhancing the gang's reputation and roleplay opportunities selecting the right team is crucial our high command and deputies will uphold our standards ensuring quality roleplay and adherence to rules Marabunta will be a consistent presence in all city events showcasing our commitment to activity and collaboration

Consistently aim for top earnings through events and max spray profits
Establish a strong team to excel in both ghetto and city events
Maintain a dependable High Commands for effective events
Commit to full event participation for maximum visibility and influence
Enhance roleplay diversity by boosting hostage scenarios
100% Turfs
Stay consistently active asserting our status as the city's most engaged gang

Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to the opportunity to lead Marabunta Gang to even greater success.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom