Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
yamato otamay
Administrators nickname
Chanush Movva
Date
Mar 24, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/aakTRYC

Yamato Otamay

Leader of unofficial org
Dear Senior Administrator,

I hope you're well. I'm writing to bring to your notice an important situation with the approval of my forum and my ban status in the GrandRP community. As you may recall, my forum submission was recently accepted, and I am quite thankful. However, despite your guarantee that my ban would be lifted immediately, it has been four days since our talk, and I am still unable to access my account.
This scenario is highly disturbing to me, especially because I am a leader within a family in the GrandRP community. My inability to access my account and carry out my tasks has created tremendous hardship among our family. They rely on me for financial assistance, including payments for necessities such as automobiles and housing. This regrettable delay has had a significant influence on their well-being and morale.

I appreciate that you most likely have many obligations. This would not only relieve my anguish and that of my family members, but it would also allow me to continue my obligations as a community leader.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Sincerely

Approved - Ban for Gen 1.1 | Chanush Movva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom