Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lil_Zey
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 13, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://streamable.com/ohx3hu

Dere Beyi

Player
Player
He shot us from the freeway. My friend Baver Zanim killed him. We also suspect there was another person there. That's why I'm requesting pov from 14098.

Chris Jackson

Player
Player
He shot us from the freeway. My friend Baver Zanim killed him. We also suspect there was another person there. That's why I'm requesting pov from 14098.
Show me proof that someone else was also on the highway, else I can't request POV

Dere Beyi

Player
Player
Thanks to my bullet track effect, I can see a bullet track coming from the freeway, between 0.19-0.20 seconds.
Oh wait, that person was seen in my friend's pov. He will upload his pov soon.

Last edited:

Chris Jackson

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.​
  • Requesting POV of ID 14098, failure to provide will result in ban under Event Rules 1.7​
They have 8 hours​

Zee Bolo

Player
Player
Thanks to my bullet track effect, I can see a bullet track coming from the freeway, between 0.19-0.20 seconds.
Oh wait, that person was seen in my friend's pov. He will upload his pov soon.
What alex odd said

4.1 Players must not have any kind of software that gives any advantage.(Disabling drug`s effect, hacks, bots etc.) | Ban 60 days

COLORAD trace GIVES u ADVANTAGES by SHOWN u direction of shooting and u can TRACE shooters by them , that's called ADVANTAGE

NO MATER the way how u have installed, was it redux was it script was it cheat or any other - u have installed in game features which gave u clear advantages and this is forbidden by rules.

Dere Beyi

Player
Player
What alex odd said

4.1 Players must not have any kind of software that gives any advantage.(Disabling drug`s effect, hacks, bots etc.) | Ban 60 days

COLORAD trace GIVES u ADVANTAGES by SHOWN u direction of shooting and u can TRACE shooters by them , that's called ADVANTAGE

NO MATER the way how u have installed, was it redux was it script was it cheat or any other - u have installed in game features which gave u clear advantages and this is forbidden by rules.
From what you said, custom sky and the reshade feature that makes colors brighter should also be forbidden. After all, opponents can be seen much more easily, thanks to them.

Zee Bolo

Player
Player
From what you said, custom sky and the reshade feature that makes colors brighter should also be forbidden. After all, opponents can be seen much more easily, thanks to them.
What are you on about? We are talking about you using coloured bullet tracers to be able to tell where you are getting shot from without even looking in that direction.
and also that was a copy and paste of what the deputy chief admin of en1 had to say about bullet tracers. So I can’t see why it would be different here.
custom sky or reshade isn’t as much as a big deal as your bullet tracers which is classed as cheating

Last edited:

Zee Bolo

Player
Player
Here’s the thread of someone who got banned for it if your interested

Dere Beyi

Player
Player
This is bullshit. Then they should make us play vanilla gta 5, or they should clearly say what kind of modifications will be forbidden.

Chris Jackson

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.​
  • ID 14098 will receive a punishment for Event Rule 1.7 and Event Rule 1.18​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom