Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
zakhar asli
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 31, 2021
Time of violation
14:30
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsilxSNKg3w

zakhar asli

Player
Player
Hi dear admin, in this video you can see the ID 21172,14078,43279 and i think all of the slaughter cartel family stay inside the the building ,They knew they were invisible there, but they going inside every time and we have to push them to win but they are invisible and we cant.my friend has POV too about this problem (I’d like if possible Mazhor to review this Complaint)

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
Bro we aint bug abusing you become invisible aswell as soon as you walk in, we always go inside as we have 25memebers, and this allows us just to hold angles inside and win by points. Even if we didnt become invisible we would still go there. Only thing can be done is to fix the bug, it also effects us as when we try to shoot you we hit our own people and block each other as we cant see each other in chokes would love this to be fixed. Also the bug only apply to only some you push the roof we push the foundry its just a strat. The bug dosent change anything as you can see id anyway. Its like reporting DOC for bug abusing cuz they invisible.

Last edited:

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player
The building bugs some people inside to be invisible which is a known bug, but it's the only way to push inside from the way we play which is on the ladder and down the ladder, so even tho the bug happens, our gameplan stays the same which is holding factory and bottom of factory

Michele Grotti

Jumpman
Player
Hi dear admin, in this video you can see the ID 21172,14078,43279 and i think all of the slaughter cartel family stay inside the the building ,They knew they were invisible there, but they going inside every time and we have to push them to win but they are invisible and we cant.my friend has POV too about this problem (I’d like if possible Mazhor to review this Complaint)
Bruh pls tell me smtg , if u can't see it doesn't mean we tryna do shit .Bruh as of what this issue wasn't brought up for the following foundries where we had attended and where we fought your family members as an event.
Really don't know how its it's bug abuse

Trippssyy

🔵 7385 🔴SlaughterGang
Player
Quite a few servers I have been in that have that same issue. Especially when there are tons of people. I have POV of this event and NO ONE said or even gave a hint of that being the tactic for advantage.

To add in I only realized some were invisible, or better to describe flickered in my eyes, while inside the building.

Also if this is such a problem, then why is it we do not make complaints about people ghost peaking in events (excluding turfs)

ChiefKeif2269

Player
Player
That is bug abusing you guys know you go invisible and have done it many times. Your abusing the invisible bug. Your not even supposed to be in interiors to start off due to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom