Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ender Bamro

Leader
Leader
1. Your name IRL - Karan Hazari
2. Your age - 16
3. Time zone - GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day - 5-6 hrs
5. Your Discord - endxr23
6. Your Nickname - Ender Bamroo
7. Your ID - 58171

1. Leader of : Marabunta
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

- When I joined gang for the first time, I noticed a different level of fun and the environment was another from that of LEO's. Doing Highway robberies, store robberies, FZ Raids, that was the time which I will never forget in my lifetime and also my passion for gang RP is different than that of LEO's and I would like to take leadership of bloods through this passion of mine.

- Being Under Deputy in bloods 2 times and Under Deputy in Ballas 1 time, this experience taught me the qualities of a good and responsible leader and I also learnt how to run a gang smoothly and efficiently without any trouble. I also promise that I will try to complete my term successfully without any trouble and my target is to complete my term under 3 warns and

- I usually see that most of the gang leaders do favoritism and usually make their friends or family members High Commands and not those who actually work hard, so I would like to decrease this and make High Command only those people who are working hard and giving their valuable time to the gang and not those who are just sitting and enjoying High Command position. If someone becomes High Command and are not anymore working hard or they are not active IC, they will get demotion from my side and I hear no excuses when I take my decisions.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
- Highest Bonuses to keep the gang active
- Try to attend every single event happening in the city and do store robberies as much as possible
- FZ raid at least 7 times a week
- Trying to teach new gang joiners the fun and experience of gang
- Make Marabunta the most active and top gang in the ghetto and the city
- 100% spray and try to reach at least 9k or 10k every hour spray profit
- Aiming for 100% turf also
- I will bring in the best turf term and I will also try to capture most of the territories

Ranking System under my term -

15. Leader (Mafia)
14. Deputy
13. Under Deputy
12. Warlord
11. Event Leader
10. Turf Leader

===========High Commands===========

9. Enforcer
8. Turfer
7. Graffiti Team
6. Clapper
5. Hustler
4. Gangsta
3. Young Bunta
2. Thug
1. Freeze

At last, I would like to thank the curators of Marabunta for giving their valuable time and reading my application!

Regards,
Ender Bamroo

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Closed
We have already chosen a leader for Marabunta.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom