Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

krishnaronaldo

Player
Player
- Your name IRL: Kartavya

- Your age: 17

- Time zone: GMT+5:30

- Average online: 5-6 Hours per day

- Your Discord: krishnaronaldo

- Your Nickname: Krishna Ronaldo

- Your ID: 53985

Additional Information

1. Leader of Marabunta

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation):

a. Big Time Commitment: I'm all in for Marabunta Grande. Been high up in the ranks twice, and I've got a solid track record of backing the crew. Leading it would be a natural step to keep us rolling strong. Gotta make sure our people are safe and sound while we keep our rep up.
b. Smart Moves: I've been around the block with different crews like Ballas and Vagos. That's taught me a lot about how to handle things. I've got plans to take Marabunta Grande to the next level, playing it smart to get us ahead in the game.
c. Building the Buzz: RP's the heart of what we do. We gotta keep it buzzing with excitement. I'm all about getting everyone involved, making sure we're telling the best stories out there. The more we get into it, the more unforgettable our time together will be.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
a. Skill School: I will try my best to set up some training sessions to get everyone's shooting on next level. Teaching folks how to handle different situations and make their characters shine will make our RP top-notch.
b. Party Planning: We need to spice things up with regular events. Whether it's meetings or turf battles, we gotta keep the action going. fun events mean more chances for everyone to dive into the RP and make it pop.

Rank System

10. Leader
9. Deputy
8. Underdeputy
7. Commander
6. Warlord
5. Event Leader
4. Turfer
3. Shooter
2. Gangster
1. Newbie

3 Main Goals