Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Charlotte Lameson
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 28, 2024
Time of violation
14:31
Proofs
https://youtu.be/cNjI1s9ohp

charlotte

Player
Player
This guy been provoking us, rammed us as well while doing a mission, used f-word as well. I tased him because he rammed two officers. Can provide additional proof if necessary.

MIANMOEEZ

Player
Player
In your POV, there was no provoking and no car ramming, it was a completely IC situation, plus it is not GR 6.19. It was a completely normal IC situation and interaction, which you should've dealt with icly.

charlotte

Player
Player
In your POV, there was no provoking and no car ramming, it was a completely IC situation, plus it is not GR 6.19. It was a completely normal IC situation and interaction, which you should've dealt with icly.
You can see from the start that blue jugular keeps following, other officers also told them to leave following much before, they just straight provoking, also you can clearly see that he intentionally runs us over mid-situation. So you can clearly see his intention. I do still have more of the POV and there's much more, I did not upload the longer footage because my connection is slow but I still have them. It is also restricted to use f-word anyways, under Rules Of Play, which states you can't use f-word. He is straight up trolling.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom