Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ace Alcapone
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 27, 2024
Time of violation
19:43
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGJwxw03eI4

Julii Capulet

Toxic
Player
go to learn be man after I can learn eng okey :D dont be talk for ppl behind and dont insult go to learn recpect. grow up little boy
and stay mad :D ops I forget u cant right...u have f two face. and u dont have power talk to me face to face... I m man more than u. Now I m ignoring u when u ready come try talk to me. enough attention YALLAH

Jalal Alcapone

Wake up to reality !🧠
Player
go to learn be man after I can learn eng okey :D dont be talk for ppl behind and dont insult go to learn recpect. grow up little boy
and stay mad :D ops I forget u cant right...u have f two face. and u dont have power talk to me face to face... I m man more than u. Now I m ignoring u when u ready come try talk to me. enough attention YALLAH
End your show and stop playing the victim card, you're the one who started all this in case you don't remember
Your an npc at beach market, what do you know about man lmao 🤣
Also i don't talk to hypocrites thats why ill never come talk to u.​

Julii Capulet

Toxic
Player
I m started ???? I do not even know you. ?? how I can started ahahahahahahahahahah. so this beach npc killed u and what ur rn more than bad npc ? ahahahahahah funny boy and u thinkin be man if ur not npc ? lol ur talking behind insultting.u cant talk with me face to face. u did some mistake u need accepted and learn say sorry. same topic in beach market and in vc. act like man. u have problem urslef I swear xd I mean personality... poor you... inşallah u will grow up

Hadi yallah yallah

Last edited:

Julii Capulet

Toxic
Player
ohhhh I remember ur toxic guys from ppl ohh when u die in ghetto all time crying guy aahahahahahahah I treated you maturely and explained that what you did was wrong. cuz of that ur mad kid ok ok ahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaahahahahahahah
Youre angry at me because I always speak the truth. Because you actually know it yourself. u r a child. I caught you. I give it 5 years. Find me in 5 years. Then maybe we can talk from the same side

go grow up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom