Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Blackout Jasons
Administrators nickname
Floki Vilgeroarson
Date
Mar 28, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/undefined

Blackout Jason

Player
Player
My Dear Bobby Pluxury
I got a ban under general rule 1.9. I got a ban because I bought a helicopter and I gave it to my family for some money.
And before giving it, I had asked the admin that I can give it to the main cheap price, but the admin said that yes, you can give it to the family only for the use of family members, not for personal use. I am not allowed to use it for personal use. I am sorry if this is against the rules. I want to forgive myself. Please forgive me and give me permission to play again. I want to play with my friends to please me. Please allow me to play with my friends, please forgive me for the mistake.i'm ready for the money web.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom