Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
William Dinero
Administrators nickname
Kareem Zuma
Date
Mar 28, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/E9hLpIU

William Dinero

Bolo
Player
Dear Admins!
So a while ago I was banned for Refusing check and Deceiving by kareem.
I wanted to ask for an Unban on my account.
So when I got Checked I was not at my PC, I was eating so I couldn't do the check. When I came back I saw that I was banned and saw that it was a ban for refusing the Check.
I texted an admin and then I did the PC check, the admins found a file that was very old and I didn't know how to delete it.
Later in the PC Check the admins asked me for my EN 1 Blacklist and what I got banned for. I told them that I don't remember, I was later told that I was lying and did know why I was banned but I didn't.
I was wondering if I can have an unban because I have learned by my mistakes and I am willing to do a Check now only so I can play!
I am willing to do whatever to be able to play again.

Best Regards William!

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Your punishment is not appealable. Rejected.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom