Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Saeed Alshehi
Administrators nickname
Darshan Diablo
Date
Mar 27, 2024
Time
11:13
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/7nCchOY

MassiveGamerz

Player
Player
Hi Admins,
I received a ban for 7 days for typing something that seemed racist according to the admin Darshan Diablo,
where as the message I wrote was a reply to the club message, "yo guys there is a family named peaky blinders in the city lol" and to that I replied, "hhhh Indians pretty sure xD". Now how is that being racist? coz I personally am in an Indian family currently and was in an Indian family when I first started in the game and I also have many best friends as Indians too with whom I play most of the time. and the message was surely seen in a negative perspective, all of my Indian friends were shocked too... coz the message seen in a right way means, (Indians can only be that creative while making names). Now Darshan Diablo takes it personally is something that ruins everything. He could've tried to understand the whole context instead of just doing his thing. and if he really felt something wrong in it without concerning me then he could've muted me from CC instead of a week ban.

FYKI: I haven't received many bans in my life time in this game, the only one I had received was when I didn't knew the rule of killing a person and then emoting, since then this is my 2nd ban an year later maybe(approximately). That ban was coz of my mistake, but this isn't a mistake from my side as I know what being racist is like, it's how he considered it negative instead of knowing what I meant by typing it and even trying to see the positive side of the situation.
This completely ruins the interest of many innocent gamers playing GRP. thanks GG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom