Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Approved Demanding to drop level 3 scanner and key set while getting robbed | Sosa Lavish, ID 58792, ID 94860, ID 116743

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jayson Taylor
Administrators nickname
Sosa Lavish
Date
Mar 13, 2022
Time
13 : 40
Proofs
https://youtu.be/jbSBTQJJ36A

Jayson

Player
Player
Dear admins as u know the gen rule. 6.14 It is allowed to rob from inventory ONLY Ammunition, Guns, any armor(Gang,FIB, LSPD etc.), balaclava and Drugs. MONEY can be robbed - only using system functionality of gangs. | Ban 1-7 days.
these guys with ID 58792, ID 94860, ID 116743 demanted me to drop my level 3 scanner and lock pick set i asked them to call gods . Administrator Sosa Lavish came and told me to drop level 3 scanner and lock pick set. as u can see in this video that i have asked Sosa Lavish multiple times do i need to drop.
From this it is clear that Administrator Sosa Lavish doen't know the ghetto rules
And also clear that BLOOD STREET gang is Recruiting players who doen't know basic ghetto rules.
i am requesting to give these players proper punishment and refund for my scanner.

Binnu Aqua

West Mafia
Player
Dear admins as u know the gen rule. 6.14 It is allowed to rob from inventory ONLY Ammunition, Guns, any armor(Gang,FIB, LSPD etc.), balaclava and Drugs. MONEY can be robbed - only using system functionality of gangs. | Ban 1-7 days.
these guys with ID 58792, ID 94860, ID 116743 demanted me to drop my level 3 scanner and lock pick set i asked them to call gods . Administrator Sosa Lavish came and told me to drop level 3 scanner and lock pick set. as u can see in this video that i have asked Sosa Lavish multiple times do i need to drop.
From this it is clear that Administrator Sosa Lavish doen't know the ghetto rules
And also clear that BLOOD STREET gang is Recruiting players who doen't know basic ghetto rules.
i am requesting to give these players proper punishment and refund for my scanner.
How can they ask for vehicle scanner and keys?:ROFLMAO:

Trey nan

Player
Player
Just saying the admin told them is not they problem

Arakkal Abu

Player
Player
This is not fare If admins don't no rules then who no's, this same think happened to my friend and that time the other admin told no problem that's the correct rule right

David_ebrahim

Player
Player
If the rule not allowed to drop scanner and key set you need to get the compensation becouse admin also said to drop that illegal item

Nidhin

Player
Player
WTH whoever is the admin, that guy should be new. and btw he doesn't know the rule then why show up lol. Its clearly a written rule that scanners and keys is prohibited to rob. then i guess the admin deserve a punishment.
Talking about the robbers from blood gang, if they doesn't know the rule they should read and refer it this, is a clear ban for 7 days straight according to 6.14 rule. So this should be warning for the gang as well. Either ways this is the failure of both sides

Treyyyy

Player
Player
WTH whoever is the admin, that guy should be new. and btw he doesn't know the rule then why show up lol. Its clearly a written rule that scanners and keys is prohibited to rob. then i guess the admin deserve a punishment.
Talking about the robbers from blood gang, if they doesn't know the rule they should read and refer it this, is a clear ban for 7 days straight according to 6.14 rule. So this should be warning for the gang as well. Either ways this is the failure of both sides
Fix your mic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom