Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Multiple gangs blocking entrance at on going Event (Submarine)

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Johnny_Loco
Suspect ID
Multiple id's 11826
Date of violation
Aug 1, 2021
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/lUD8nFNnXmc

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
ID 11826 was waiting to pick up ID 25929 and ID 18142 but your officers vdm her and him onto the ground and as soon as she went passed he left he didnt try to block he just tried to pick up a friend you just vdm. And the big yellow truck was empty and not in the way until your officers car rammed it so hard that it landed in the entrance but there was still passage on the left of it. Also at that time the city was extramely laggy and people hard even trouple turning on engines. For example i shot one of the offiecers at the event for about 1k dmg and her vest didnt even break.

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player
The entire server is fucked up, everyone is teleporting, lagging, falling out of cars, hitting people, and all you can see in this is a car standing still blocking the road because of the said issues? I don't know what else to say, you reporting such thing when everything is breaking apart (some cars turn off and turn on when you try and turn em on once) is saying it all

Johnny_Lahantaestamuloca

Slusaj staroga al ne idi po njega.
Player
It was everything fine at Subs time , Also excuse waiting to pickup a guy . While he got VDM by ur own people as u can see in my POV . Coz Single LEO car didnt exit that entrance exept 1 Stop spamming and wait for curators to decide. Thanks in advance

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player
It was everything fine at Subs time , Also excuse waiting to pickup a guy . While he got VDM by ur own people as u can see in my POV . Coz Single LEO car didnt exit that entrance exept 1 Stop spamming and wait for curators to decide. Thanks in advance
It was everything fine? You do see 5 cars instantly teleport to you, people teleporting from one side to another. How biased are you towards your opinion and the dedication to get a gang in trouble because of server issues is just emberassing right now.

Johnny_Lahantaestamuloca

Player
ou do see 5 cars instantly teleport to you, people teleporting from one side to another. How biased are you towards your opinion and the dedication to get a gang in trouble because of server issues is just emberassing right now.
Whatever u say , that guy did it on purpose. I am gonna state again , Let curators decide.

Noizy

Tony Colso or AirTony
Player
Lets see how this plays out considering the rule was just got updated for this exact situation. (Used to be just barricades)

1.13 It is forbidden to block the entrance by barricades or cars. You must leave free pass that people can go through by driving cars.

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
Even on your own pov you have cars tping sliding around. And if you think everything was fine then your members are defo using god mode bro.
No one wanted to block the entrance as our own people want to get to the end as fast as possible to get seeds and good position as after there is a lot of cars blocking the entrance.
The city was lagging extremly people where crashing constantly and even in my pov you can see truck was empty from start so your officers rammed in into a blocking position.

Johnny_Lahantaestamuloca

Player
Even on your own pov you have cars tping sliding around. And if you think everything was fine then your members are defo using god mode bro.
No one wanted to block the entrance as our own people want to get to the end as fast as possible to get seeds and good position as after there is a lot of cars blocking the entrance.
The city was lagging extremly people where crashing constantly and even in my pov you can see truck was empty from start so your officers rammed in into a blocking position.
Ur POV is not matter of this situation . U are free to send complain . Also they didnt teleport 100meters , it was everything fine . That thing happening every day. Stop switching subject. Let Curators decide!

Bruno Corleone/Gambino

Player
Player
U clearly dont see that everything u say has nothing to do with guy who with purpose holding entrance with a car.

What I can see is a server with alot of lag, alot of guys car ramming each other,incluinding your owns, and that nobody was fault about it.​

"When an dog bark at you just ignore him eventually."​

Thanks for the advice.​

Last edited:

Rohit Garg

RoyalisLiveYT
Player
Guys guys it’s server problem that’s why all people lag there are no one ram each other it’s lag guys And admin take discussion after see what’s going on also gov car raming u can see in video black car

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
  • The topic should be done strictly according to the form;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom