Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
pluxury logan
Administrators nickname
Shan Albertus
Date
Mar 28, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/LYENRxc

logan pluxury

Player
Player
dear administrators and assistants , today when i was trying to log into my game it showed i have ban for gen 1.8 when i find out what 1.8 is after that i knew that u cant share money from ur twink account , i am really sorry for my mistake sir/madam , can u please consider giving me a second chance , i will assure you that this type of mistake will not happen in future . please i didn't knew that i can get a ban for this , if i new that i can get a ban for this i would i have never done this , so can administrators and assistants please give a second chance , i am an ems employee and i always try to maintain high qualtiy of role play , so can please can you guys give me a second chance i am really sorry for the think i have done , thank you for listeaning to my problem .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom