Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avinash Royal

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your Name IRL: K. Avinash
  2. Your age (OOC): 24
  3. Time zone + country: GMT+5:30 + INDIA
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 01:00 to 19:00 (In between any time)
  5. Average online per day(hours): 5-6 Hours { I will put in as much as possible time if I become admin and also I make sure that I will take care of the ODD timings (i.e., means whenever fewer admins present and more issues/ tickets are coming) so that it will be helpful to our colleagues to balance it. }
  6. Your Discord ID: avinashkondapalli
  7. Your character's name (IC): Avinash Royal
  8. Your in-game ID: 49250
  9. Your in-game level: 43
  10. Languages spoken: English and Telugu
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State Section (Especially Curator of Supports)

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP life?
Ans: I explored and made contributions to every Organization. In a few organizations, I served as a High Command and gained more knowledge and was also aware of Server rules. I wanna explore the administration as well as to improve other players' Roleplay. I am Good at Working to improvise things and Communication skills. I have a good knowledge of Server rules, I hope you will give me a chance to work as an admin. I wanna explore the admin things deeply this time.

2. What are your strengths?
Ans: My Strengths are:
1) Obsessive nature towards what I love and Quality Decision-Making.
2) Fluency in English and Telugu language, & also somehow managing Hindi language as well.
3) Managing and communication skills, and
3) Efficient Part-taker of given work.

3. What are your weaknesses?
Ans: Most of the time, I forget the little things and Think too much about one particular thing I love, and in that one I want to be perfect.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP Life to become an admin?
Ans: Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Ans: Yes

6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
Ans: Not there right now.

7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
Ans: I Served as Chief and Deputy chief of EMS, also served many terms as High Command in Legal Organizations especially, I increased RP in EMS in terms of giving quality trainings to all employees whether it is public relations or it is management skills.

Emad Pluxury

Senior Curator of Support
Senior Administrator
Rejected
Not looking for admins with your specifications.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom