Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Avinash Royal
Administrators nickname
Emad Pluxury
Date
Mar 30, 2024
Time
01:09
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/A2lxaqJ

Avinash Royal

Player
Player
Dear Bobby or Floki or Adham whoever may be reading this, please give me a chance to give my service as admin ( Definitely, I will make a difference if you give me a chance, cos I am almost online the entire day. You can check my daily online timing logs as well)

1. Experience: I worked as an assistant admin for 1 week (13 Jan 2024 to 21 Jan 2024).

2. Permission from Edward: After why they removed me from admin, I applied for EMS Leader. Before applying for EMS, I asked permission from Edward Pluxury (Curator of supports at that time, now stepped down), I said to him, I was going to apply for EMS Leadership, and if I didn't get it, I continue as admin assistant. If I get the term, I will step down and do RP. [ I attended so many EMS leadership interviews, that's why I applied and after 1 month I got the term.]

3. Miscommunication b/w Edward and Emad: After a few hours, when Emad saw my EMS Leadership application in the forums, he immediately removed me from the admin server and admin access in the game.

Note: Go through the link, those are chatting proofs with EMAD.
I understood at that time, that I showed interest in RP ( I accepted my mistake), Emad said that in the starting month of February, you need to wait a couple of months. As he said, I obeyed his words and completed two months. When I applied for admin, he rejected me. I respected his decision but there was a Miscommunication mistake on Emad's side, and there is also interest in RP's mistake from my side.

Need Justice: Give me a chance to serve as an admin, I will make a difference cos I am available for the whole day.

Note: I know, eventhough I am nothing for you. The one thing I can confidently say that, I can prove myself and i will show my loyalty and sincerity in work to help my colleagues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom