Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meliodas Daumendrucker

Player
Player
How long have you been banned? 9999 days
How long has it been since your spell? 9993 days

Dear Mazhor,

I was banned permanently by Loui Sana for Cheating.
First of all I was banned on October 2023 for cleaning where I actually cheated, I later told that to the PC Checker and some other high admins.
I told the Admins because I got a freezed 1337 key since then, they could always check me or ask for a screen of that key and that I would never cheat again because I do not want to be permanently banned.
On 10.02.2023 I got Leader of Vagos (1) and did it for like 3 Weeks until I was interrupted by a Cheating Ban because of a Video witch I posted.
As soon as I got banned I wrote a unban appeal (2) where I got a Chance to speak with Loui Sana and Schnubb Stone. I told them I'll take the video offline, because I didn't think it would cause so much trouble. After all that I waited for Loui Sana's decision, Loui himself said: "In this case, however, we do not impose a permanent ban."

From there on I sometimes played on my second Account and thought I am "ok" with the 60 days ban because Schnubb Stone told what a big Problem that video itself was.
As I was just watching a movie my phone rang and I had like 8 messages at the same time because they all wrote me I got banned permanently.

I never wanted to get banned for that video, that is why I took it offline after the talk with Schnubb Stone and Loui Sana, and also why I didn't complain about the 60 day ban.

That is why I am writing to you Mazhor and hope for a "second"/"third" Chance, because I also had great times on the Server with doing great things like being Unoff Leader or being Deputy Leader of an Crime or State Organisation.

Best regards,

Meliodas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom