Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected SAHP Corrupt Bio I Maarsh Walker I ID: 135347

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maarsh Walkers

EN-2 Chief-Commander SAHP EN-2 Major LSPD
Player
Organization: SAHP

Name: Maarsh Walker
Nationality: Indian
Place of Birth: India-Himachal Pradesh
Sexuality: straight
Eye color: Black
Hair color: Black
Tattoos: Arms
Strengths: Can remain Calm in tense situations, has already seen the worse times so fears nothing.
Weakness: Does not like his childhood and get very angry when someone talks about it.

Life story:
Maarsh was a very intelligent student from the beginning of his life his parents used to be a very renouned family in the town, he had a very joyful life but he never knew what life was going to throw at him. At a very young age he lost his parents in a severe accident and he went on to live with his uncle Karl who was a greedy bastard and all he wanted was maarsh's parents wealth.

He continued to live with his uncle for 2 years after which he took all the money that maarsh's parents had saved up for his bright future and he abanded maarsh on the lonely street of himachal where he had no one to help him where he found a friend for a lifetime who he never imagined will become more than a brother Yutaa okkotsu.

Yutaa helped me out as he had also seen the worst times in a very young age same as me and took me to a drug cartel leader who yutaa used to work for and got me job to get at least food twice a day everything was working out fine as we were making a good money for a such young boy. Everything was working out fine but life was about to show them a Hugh turn where the local cops raided their drug lab and arrested the leader as well as the whole gang. When the leading officer of the operation caught us he never reported us as a part of the drug cartel instead he took us with him and asked us why we did these work, after getting to know our helplessness he took care of us.

After some years we got to know thatour role model our super hero was a corrupt officer and we caught him taking bribe and upon asking him we got to know that he this is how the system works and we are part of it.

Once a very unfortunate day our god-father was caught while leaking a very important secret information of the Police department to the Gangs and some mafia's as well, and they had to flew from the city to a safer side of the world where they would never be caught and they decided to settle down in the crowded city of Los santos

Career story:
Maarsh, followed the foot steps of his role model his God-Father and started with the training of becoming a worthy officer of Los Santos city after many months of hard work he was finally a honorable Officer and gave his best to his organization and made his organization proud and was very quickly promoted seeing his work and determination to his job. After gaining a High Command rank in LSPD, now he wishes to become a Highway Patrol Officer (Town side officer) like his role-model was and he fell like home there as well and now he wishes to become a corrupt officer just like his God-Father was.

Outcomes:

1.Maarsh can plant or pass the illegal items to someone to arrest him.

2.Maarsh can lie about a lawyer if a suspect requests it

3.Maarsh can break body cam's and smash them up. (Won't break Gen rule 6.1)

4.Maarsh can give himself as a Hostage(If he is bribed up to 100k).

5.Maarsh can process without reading Miranda right.

6.Maarsh can confiscate weapons from people for personal reasons . ( with an RP situation )

7.Maarsh can go into the ghetto when he is off-duty . ( Not gang HQ's )

8.Maarsh buy/sell illegal items in black market. (but not SAHP items)

9.Maarsh carries with him always the truth serum. which he can inject it to suspects to get some information . ( only /try allowed : 2 times max per situation ) .

10.Maarsh can receive bribes when necessary [100K maximum]

Nik Payne

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Bio Approved

Outcome 1 : With compliance to the server rules

Outcome 6 : With compliance to the server rules

Outcome 8 : Only while off duty

Make sure to retain POV's of the Corruption you do.

Remember : You Can Still be Punished ICly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom